Scheduling & Visits
The initial consultation is $549. But, many patients have lab work and supplement recommendations that are an additional fee. It is not uncommon for patients to spend between $1000-$3000 to begin feeling better.
If you are NOT an in-state resident, your initial visit with a Medical Doctor at Alliance Integrative Medicine must be in person. After the first visit, all follow up visits can be conducted by phone or virtually using our secure video channel if you choose.
If you live out of state, you can also establish care with our Registered Dietitian and Health Coach to get started on your journey back to health.
Billing & Insurance
- We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in network primary care physician as we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
- We are not always available for same-day acute emergency appointments, so you may need to go to an urgent care or call 911.
- We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
- Most lab tests ordered by an Alliance Integrative Medicine physician will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Alliance Integrative Medicine.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an Alliance Integrative Medicine doctor and may include blood ,saliva ,urine or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Alliance Integrative Medicine physician.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Alliance Integrative Medicine, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs – however, including Quest Laboratories, which is a lab often used by Alliance Integrative Medicine Health because of their favorable pricing policies for patients.
Take The First Step On Your
Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Alliance Integrative Medicine (AIM) is right for you.