During your initial consultation, your physician at Alliance Integrative Medicine will carefully review and discuss your medical history as well as perform any needed physical exams. If you are a good candidate for our services, your provider will discuss the necessary lab tests and schedule your follow-up appointments.
The initial consultation is $565. But, many patients have lab work and supplement recommendations that are an additional fee. It is not uncommon for patients to spend between $1000-$3000 to begin feeling better.
If you are NOT an in-state resident, your initial visit with a Medical Doctor at Alliance Integrative Medicine must be in person. After the first visit, all follow-up visits can be conducted by phone or virtually using our secure video channel if you choose.
If you live out of state, you can also establish care with our Registered Dietitian and Health Coach to get started on your journey back to health.
Patients have access to message the Alliance Integrative Medicine provider team through our patient portal. However, if an email question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response through the portal, they may, at their discretion, require that the patient schedule a (paid) phone, telemedicine or in-person visit instead of responding via portal.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with an Alliance Integrative Medicine doctor, health coach, or team member. Canceling within 24 hours will result in a charge to the credit card on file for 50% of the visit fee. The same fee applies if you fail to show up for an appointment without notification.
For many of our patients, we can take the place of a primary care physician. Because you can message us online during business hours, we are often able to take care of acute requests. For example, prescribing medication for a known condition. It is important to note the following, however:
1. We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in-network primary care physician as we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
2. We are not always available for same-day acute emergency appointments, so you may need to go to an urgent care or call 911.
3. We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you will need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
The cost of any services provided by Alliance Integrative Medicine that are not included in the episode of care fee will be billed to you directly. Non-Alliance Integrative Medicine medical expenses such as lab tests and prescription medications may be covered by a member’s health insurance plan per that plan’s rules. Alliance Integrative Medicine will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services. We will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement. There may be procedures or lab tests that are not covered depending on your plan’s rules.
• Most lab tests ordered by an Alliance Integrative Medicine physician will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
• Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance, and in these cases, you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Alliance Integrative Medicine.
• The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an Alliance Integrative Medicine doctor and may include blood, saliva, urine or stool testing.
• We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
• You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
• Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing, you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Alliance Integrative Medicine physician.
• At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Alliance Integrative Medicine, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
• If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs performed by major national labs, including Quest Laboratories, which is a lab often used by Alliance Integrative Medicine Health because of their favorable pricing policies for patients.
Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Alliance Integrative Medicine (AIM) is right for you.Schedule A Call