We are looking for an energetic and positive person to join our talented, hardworking team. We will train the right person! Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, be attentive to detail, have superb customer service skills and above all else continually strive to learn and improve.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Greeting and scheduling of patients, in a multi-provider office, in person, and on the telephone
- Check in of patients
- Answer phones promptly & politely
- Be knowledgeable with various services offered including time and other requirements for each service
- Reconcile payments throughout the day and at the close of business
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Answer, screen, and respond to routine questions, and route to appropriate personnel or take a thorough message
- Maintain lobby area in a neat and orderly manner. Maintain a legible supply of forms and appropriate office supplies required for daily activities.
- Adhere to all government regulations regarding HIPAA compliance and reporting of violations
- Follow Medicare guidelines and requirements
- Other duties as requested or assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a busy office environment
- Computer skills with the ability to learn scheduling program
- Well organized, with attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Work some evenings and rotating Saturdays
- Self-starting mentality
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, reach, and bend
- High School diploma
- Electric Medical Record experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to the concepts of good nutrition and healthy living
Competitive Salary and Benefits through The Christ Hospital Health Network including paid time off and flexible scheduling.
Cincy Magazine Best Places to Work Finalist 2021 & 2022
Please submit resume & cover letter detailing your interest and experience to email@example.com
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.