This is an excellent opportunity for a chiropractic physician to join a team of highly trained physicians and health care practitioners are passionate about their work and walk through our doors with a purpose to deliver the best possible care to their patients every day.
Our chiropractors utilize a variety of techniques and equipment including ultrasound, stem, frequency specific microcurrent, spinal decompression, custom orthotics, shockwave therapy, and ultrasound to evaluate and treat patients.
Requirements for the Chiropractor include:
- Be a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Be able to obtain an Ohio chiropractic license
- Have a preferred four to five years of experience, but we will consider applications from chiropractors just out of residency
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about patient care
- Communicate clearly and compassionately when discussing care options with patients
- Be highly approachable and value the diversity of people’s personalities and backgrounds
- Know how to quickly build an authentic rapport with patients and the integrated medical team
- Be passionate about the philosophy of integrative medicine
- Possess a strong desire for continued learning and growth, both professionally and personally
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of leadership for a renowned center for integrative medicine. This position will work closely with leadership to support organizational growth and strategic goals.
Competitive salary & benefits through The Christ Hospital Health Network